Monday, April 5, 2010

Honesty

  • I ask myself, How honest am I willing to be here? You see it's not that I don't speak truth, but the question for me is, which one and how much. Now don't get me wrong, but I am only human and have insecurities beyond my own understanding. So when I desire to share myself, I immediately judge anything I have to offer as "not good enough" and what I'm seeking is authenticity., so what Ive decided to do is to write what IS, rather than what I think is appropriate. Now you must say to yourself like I do, "Boy you are crazy" and I would never ague that point, but crazy or not I am learning to strengthen my resolve to be "Balls Out" honest, which means ...I think, to free up my authentic voice, which would read and sound something like what I'm actually writing here.
  • That's allot of set-up for my blog, but it's necessary, almost a disclaimer of sorts.
  • So that done, walk this road with me while I break the bonds of societal servitude and the shackles of shelf recrimination to forge the long winded road of self discovery.

  • I'm on the verge of Grand Pontification, but let me spare you here. I was actually thinking about life in Northern California, but not from my point of view. But from the point of view of someone from, lets say; Michigan, who has never been to Hollywood except through the television or a movie theater. They call it the lad of fruits and nuts and while this in fact true, I have only heard it whispered with a faces pursed and a raised brow in seeming judgment of the kinds of people that live there and the things they supposedly do. "Those fruits and nuts" they say, as in the people themselves were fruity and nutty as all get out. Better they might be clear to say , "those California freaks", that would be closer to the truth.
  • But I really cant blame them, because allot goes on here in Northern California that is unusual elsewhere. For Instance to day...A woman was jogging down the sidewalk in my neighborhood and when she reached our house, a ca load of black kids jumped out and stole her computer bag, laughed at her and drove off. She was so Pisst! She raised a huge fuss, not that I blame her. But here's the weird part, it's what people Will say to her about this situation that probably reveals our Northern California Fruitiness.
  • besides the normally heard efforts of the concerned about her safety or her shock and did you call the police and did you see them etc.
  • You'll also hear:
  • When the goddess closes one door she opens another, or
  • Back at them times three, or
  • It must have been your Karma for something you did in a past life, or
  • You must have been vibrationally unaware of your creation today, or
  • The Universe is trying to tell you something, or
  • Your survival Chakra must be unbalanced, you should wear red underwear for awhile so this wont happen to you.
I want to laugh out lout at the best intentions of most people, but It's a load of Metaphysical Tyranny, that leaves this poor person feeling like she somehow deserved to be mugged. And that just not spiritual in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment